Under lock and key...

Well, it's official, I need to be quarantined. Seriously, I felt like I was dying when I woke up. My head felt like it was 5x larger than it was, I was congested, I couldn't breath, and I was dizzy whilst I was walking to the bathroom. Yeah, not fun at all! I am so beyond relieved that I called in today. Smartest thing I've done in a long time.

I seriously hope I'm better by tomorrow. I have to do a 1-8, so I'm going to need to do some massive recovering today and tonight. I can't call in two days in a row without a Dr's note. That would be murder! Lets just keep our numbers crossed for a fast recovery time. ;)

Aside from the fact that I felt like crap when I woke up, LaVaughn and I still managed to cut loads of cage sets. Okay, okay, she does 95% of the cutting, but I do all the vines and the tabs. And let me tell you, tabs are not easy to cut! In fact, they may be one of the hardest things to cut!

We also held the joeys for a while today. One two of them... sad face. I feel like we're really slacking in the glider love department. I know it's mainly because I'm sick, but I can't help but feel like they're being neglected if they're not fed treats on a daily basis.

Okay, enough sick talk... it's time to talk Christmas! Well, not really Christmas, more like presents! That's my favorite part about Christmas anyways. It's so amazing how the older you get, the more you like to give than receive. Considering I', nearly 26, I've been like this for a while. Yeah, like a good 5 years! Haha, I'm playing, of course. Ever since I hit 14 I've preferred to give.

Anyway! I veered way off the beaten path. What I was trying to say is that LaVaughn and I (how many times do I say "LaVaughn and I"?) did lots of online shopping Thurs. night and dropped nearly $150 on Christmas presents for everyone! We're buying for 4 people this year, so it's gonna be a bit pricey. That's where savings comes in, lol. We've hoarded most of our cage set money, joey money, and a little work money just for Christmas this year. We're hoping to make up for the last 6 that we've neglected to have.

We actually got a couple of the things that we ordered in the mail today. It was 4 different things that were all the same. Can you guess what they are? Here's a hint... they have 4 openings!

Okay, enough riddles and mindless ramblings. I need to go dope myself up on some more cold meds. Fun, fun, fun! Now lets just hope I survive tomorrow. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the always adorable, Seamus:




And now for Miss Hadley:




A sneak peek at some of the things we ordered online... just some! :)


Some cage sets:



And this little number is just a teeny, tiny hint as to what we're working on... with flannel!! 


No comments: