The Maximoff twins...

So I haven't posted since Monday, mainly because I worked Tuesday and literally nothing exciting happened yesterday. Well, I guess you could consider one thing... Like the fact that we got The Witcher 3 yesterday!! It seems like such an awesome game, but unfortunately LaVaughn was terribly sick with her sinus last night, poor dear. Nothing was enjoyable, not even to me. I'm hoping that I get around to playing it tomorrow -- I'm kind of into The Last of Us for some reason.

I also kind of want to go to Poplar Bluff tomorrow, which I've wanted to do for the past two days now. Not sure if we'll do that tomorrow, I kind of have a laundry list of things to do. Clean the drop trays, clean Sookie's cage, vacuum, rake the mulch -- the list goes on an on. I honestly don't know what will take place tomorrow.

I also want to sew, for ourselves and others.

In camera news, my shutter is still screwed up. It does fine for say, 15 pictures, then out of the blue there's an error. It's annoying and it freaks me out. I really, really don't want to have to send it to Nikon, but I also don't want to have to buy a new body. I also don't want it to fuck up when I'm in the middle of a photoshoot. Ugh, my life.

In other, happier news, Charli's joeys detached today -- just a few minutes ago, actually. They're SO adorable and so tiny! We have an extreme ringtail mosaic girl and a very minimally marked mosaic boy. We're naming them Wanda and Pietro. Cute, right? Now it's time for me to go into panic mode and worry about EVERY single thing. It's just what I do... I'm actually trying to work on that.

In other, completely boring news, I took some gorgeous pictures of the salad I had for dinner. We had a huge thing of baby spinach and kale that was going to ruin, so we ha big ass chicken salads with meatless chicken. I felt so posh eating it, lol. But like I said, I got some really nice pictures of it. They would have turned out even better if I had a macro lens. Oh well.

Okay, and I believe I'm going to leave it at that!

Love & Peace

-Megan



Charli letting her joeys "air out":


Randomness around the house:




Salad photography:



Is that not a gorgeous baby green salad?










And now it's a gorgeous baby green (meatless) chicken salad.



Joann coupons!

Here are the joeys!

This is Wanda:










And this is Pietro:








And lastly, here's The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt on Playstation 4!


No comments: