Tomorrow is a long time...

So LaVaughn and I decided to take a drive to Poplar Bluff today and spend money that we didn't really need to spend. It's literally been months since we've gone to Poplar Bluff, even longer since we went for pleasure. It was nice.

We hit up Petsway, the shoe store next door (where we spent too much money), Hastings, and then topped off our night with Wendy's and a Moo Latte from Dairy Queen. Doing what we did today is the exact reason why we don't go to Poplar Bluff.

We did get a really nice pair of shoes. Only one pair each, we were good. You'll also be happy to hear that we didn't get one animal at Petsway, not even any animal supplies! I'm surprised too, considering they had 3 adorable male rats that I so badly wanted to adopt. And we refrained from buying a lot at Hastings. We had about 5 movies picked out, but left with only one. We also left with a pack of The Walking Dead socks that are awesome! We got 5 pairs of socks for $12.99! How cheap is that?!

And now it's nearly midnight and I'm blogging. How pathetic am I. I'm left with guilty thoughts and empty pockets. And to top it off I have to be at work in 12 hours for another terribly 9 hour shift... in a restaurant with NO air conditioning. Someone call OSHA. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the BEYOND awesome Walking Dead socks:







Magic Mike:


My new Jelly Pop shoes:




LaVaughn's new Fergie shoes:



And lastly, my mother who's visiting:


No comments: