Dazzle me with shoes...

I did a complete 180 today and feel SO much better! I honestly didn't think I was going to, but I did. As soon as I woke up yesterday, I knew the day had gone to hell due to my dizziness. Today I haven't felt much of anything, just kind of refreshed!

The day started off exceptionally well for LaVaughn, considering her shoes from ShoeDazzle arrived not 5 minutes after I woke up. She ordered 6 pairs of shoes and a purse for under $150 -- insane, I know, but that's her thing. Some would say the same thing about the price of my camera lens. Anyways, I did manage to sneak a pair of shoes in her order, now I just hope they fit me!

For some odd reason, only 3 pairs of shoes and her purse arrived. There's absolutely nothing said about 2 packages on the tracking. You'd think that would be something that they would mention. I looked and it still says in transit, so I guess the other package is on it's way.

Since we don't believe in using our personal accounts to order things from, we always buy a pre-paid debit card to use on sites like ShoeDazzle. Since she didn't spend all of the money that she put on the card, I took it upon myself to use the rest. There was a really awesome purse at JustFab that I BADLY wanted, but there just wasn't enough left on the card. I needed only .70 additional cents, mind you. Even with the 75% off for first time VIP members, I still didn't have enough. Luckily, I found another purse that I liked that had an even better snakeskin design. I am giving up a lot in the way of space, but hopefully it's enough.

I ordered it the day after she ordered her stuff, so I'm hoping my order processes soon and I get my purse by Saturday.

I don't really have much of anything else to say, we're getting ready to head to Poplar Bluff for the evening to gallivant, so I really need to shower and get ready.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's her adorable zebra print ShoeDazzle purse.

It has 3 zippered compartments, which I hate in a purse. Luckily, she loves that.

Awesome snakeskin heels.

More animal skin boots.

These little kickers.

As you can tell, the snakeskin are my all time favorite.

And here they are, LaVaughn's ShoeDazzle lineup.


The ones missing are the un-highlighted.

One more for good measure.

No comments: