4th of July prep...

Omg, we baked and baked and baked today! Wow, I don't think I ever want to see another cupcake, let alone ice one! And the SOBs didn't turn out right anyways. As I'm sure everyone has experienced a time or two, the "red" icing ended up being more of a pink color. Oh well, it's how they taste, right?

After all that was said and done, we closed all the chickens and ducks up for the night and let our little ducks out to frolic in the big boy pond. They LOVED it! They get to swim every day, so they weren't as into as I thought they would be. It was still fun for them, though. It'll be a nightly thing from now on. Maybe not tomorrow, considering we're going to have a house full tomorrow, but definitely the day after.

Speaking of, I'm SO anticipating tomorrow. I'm looking forward to all the fireworks, but I'm mainly looking forward to taking pictures. Go figure. Well, I guess that's all for now. Until tomorrow...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The baking of the cupcakes:

Red, white, and blue icing!




Ugh, more like pink icing.





Naked cupcakes.


Blue cupcakes.




Red cupcakes.




Zoe.





I love these! They look like roses or something.

Outside life:







Fletcher is like his father, he takes awesome pictures!




The ducklings!!









































Nice, semi-clean cabinets.

Look at what my uncle dropped off!

And this one.

No comments: