Hello, hello again...

Wow, 5 whole days without a blog in sight! I've gone, at most, 4 days without blogging as of late. This is a new record, but one I'm okay with. I've been so unbelievably busy lately -- today is literally the first day I haven't had to do anything. LaVaughn and I have been cleaning ALL day today, so it really hasn't been much of a day off.

We have to meet up with Millie tomorrow, the girl that's adopting our plat boy. So yeah, back at it again tomorrow. At least we're just driving, meeting up with her, and then grocery shopping. It's not much, but we're still not going to be home all day. And no one can deny that driving is exhausting. I would say I have tomorrow to "rest", but we have to clean the rat cage and the glider cages/glider room tomorrow. Then guess what, back to work Saturday! This is a vicious cycle that I want to end.

Now that I'm done bitching about my troubles, I guess I can recap our drive to Cape Monday. You all know my sister had to have another cortisone shot in her neck, right? Well she did. After we finished up at the new and improved Saint Francis Medical Center, we headed to Best Buy to look at camera lenses. They didn't have squat! They had kit lenses, telephoto lenses, and a 50mm. Not much to look at. And of course, as soon as we walked up to the camera display, I rubbed, not touched, rubbed up against the stand that the cameras were on and a damn alarm went off! What's up with that? We left there as quickly as we came.

We headed to Hancock Fabric after that where we proceeded to buy a couple solid yards of fleece for the rats cage. We're desperately need some liners for their cage. We also grabbed some hand soap on the way out. Cause Hancock and Joann's are known for selling $1 hand soap at the counters.

We then made our way to West Part Mall where we spend nearly 2 hours! We walked around in like 50% of the stores, something we so rarely do. Of course, we went to Bath and Body Works where we spent... $30 on THREE scents! *GASP* Considering we didn't buy ANYthing else in the mall, I guess that was okay. LaVaughn got pissed that the one wasn't on sale and almost wanted to leave, lol. She's hilarious. She says I'm a tight wad, but she's just as bad.

After we store hopped all over the mall, we made our way downtown to Dairy Queen where we grabbed a coupe caramel Moo Lattes -- best things on the planet!! Then we grabbed some Taco Bell and headed home. I honestly forgot how delicious Taco Bell was. It's been nearly 2 years since I've ate there!

The rest of the time during my blogging absence was spent either working, or playing with joeys. Oh, speaking of joeys, did I mention that we sold our leu boy? We sold him SUPER cheap to a friend of ours that lives in Saint Louis. Her name is Connie Ho, she's super nice and owns Odin and Lilah now. So, she's already an owner of some of our joeys, which helps matters.

Now we just have to decide if we're keeping this ringtail girl or selling her. She already has a buyer if we sell her, which is awesome. Then we'll have to find a home for her WT mosaic brother and Kira's two black beauty joeys. We have babies ALL over the place.

And on that note, I' believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The Bath and Body Works loot:



A preview of Kira's joeys:



Our drive to Cape:

This is what the entrance of Saint Francis Medical Center looks like now.

Inside the DRs office.

These codes were used in a distasteful way by LaVaughn and myself today.

Fancy new bathroom.

My gift shop finds.

Best Buy didn't have much today.

Nor did Hancock Fabrics.

Now the mall was a different story.

Gotta love Hot Topic.



I forgot what store this was.

Shoe Carnival!

The sunset on the drive home:





The End.

No comments: