My best friend's wedding...

Well today was the BIG day! My two absolute best friends in the entire world tied the knot today! There were no bumps in the road, nothing! Everything went according to plan and it was just beautiful!

Their marriage came just days after gay marriage was legalized in America, but they still wanted to keep their original plans and get married in Iowa. They already had their papers and everything sent to Iowa, so all their ducks were already in a row up there.

We got kicked out of our room (not literally) at noon, so Doug and Kyan didn't have a place to get ready. They had a guy named Dan with them, apparently this is the guy that introduced them. He took it upon his self to rent a room for a couple hours so that they could get ready. It's a good thing, because it takes Kyan longer to get ready that LaVaughn.

While he was getting ready, LaVaughn, Doug and myself went to the courthouse and picked up their marriage license. I, of course, took pictures of everything today! At least they'll have it documented for the rest of their lives.

We made it to the park ahead of schedule, as did the man that married him. Before that guy arrived I took some really nice pictures of them hanging around. After their ceremony we took even MORE pictures that turned out beautifully! They're so cooperative, even though they didn't smile much and looked beyond nervous, they were still some of the most handsome and dapper men I had ever seen.

Now, since I just got home and feel completely wiped, I'm going to end it here. Please enjoy the sample of the over 400 pictures that I took today.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Notice the tag? ;)














No comments: