Postponed…

Hey peeps. I just thought I’d let you know that it’s going to be a while before I post a blog about the Lionsgate films. I figured we would’ve watched them all by now. We only have like two left, so… But, a few days ago we were driving by Movie Gallery and noticed they had a “Buy 2 Get 2 Free” sale going on. And come on, anyone who knows us knows that we can’t pass up a DVD sale. So we stopped in and got some. We got some really good ones like: What Happens In Vegas, The Devil’s Advocate, Legend: Special Edition, and one of my favorites, May. It’s just awesome when Movie Gallery has great buys like that. But anyway, we’ve been watching those. And when we’re not watching our new movies, we’re watching Feast and Feast 2. Those movies kick so much ass. Oh, we also just bought The 40 Year Old Virgin yesterday, awesome movie by the way. Well, I guess that’s about it. I just wanted to let my peeps know, lol. Peace out!

- Megan

Song of the day: Shooting Star by Bad Company

No comments: