Just some updates…

Hey people. We just got back from taking our grandma to her doctor in Potosi, so I thought I’d blog a little. Nothing really exciting to tell you, just some recent news and whatnot. In a few days I’ll probably blog about the new line of horrorfest films called, “Ghost House Underground.” brought to you by Lionsgate. I guess the After Dark crew decided to pass on the horrorfest this year. But not to worry, these movies are just as good, maybe even better. But, we’ll leave that for another blog.

First, I’m going to give you a little update on the kitten situation. We’ve decided to keep only one kitten, the little white one. And not just because she’s white, but because she’s the sweetest one of the bunch. And she’s the only one that doesn’t run when we come near them. And we figured it would be easier to just keep one, and less expensive. So now, that puts us up to 4 cats. And she’s going to be an inside cat, so that’s cool. And we also decided on a name, Mischa.

Well, last Thursday we went to Hastings to pick up a reserved copy of Feast 2. And for those of you who don’t know about the Feast movies, they’re kind of underground. They never went to theater or had a huge DVD release. But they are awesome. They’re directed by John Gulager. And I’m sure a lot of you don’t know who he is, but he’s the son of Clu Gulager who starred in Return of the Living Dead, one of my all time favorite movies. So that makes him that much cooler. But anyway, Feast 2 was totally awesome and totally worth $17. If you’ve never seen these movies, you should definitely rent them. But I have to warn you, they have some pretty nasty parts, so if you‘re queasy or have a weak stomach, I don‘t suggest watching these. Since I never blogged about the first Feast, I‘ll go ahead and rate it for you too. So, I would give Feast a 9/10 and Feast 2 a 8/10. They’re really awesome.

And last but not least… I beat Guitar Hero: On Tour on expert. When I first got the game I played for like 2 days straight and I beat it on hard and almost on expert. I was stuck on the very last song by Lynyrd Skynyrd. But like 3 days ago I got it out and started playing again, and to my surprise, I beat it on the first try. I was shocked. But very proud of myself. But now, I’m like so sick of it. I can barely bring myself to play it. I need a new DS game. Well that’s about all of that.

I know I had more to blog about, but I forgot. So I guess I’m going to end it here. If I think of anything else, I’ll blog it later. Ooh, and if you haven’t seen Quarantine yet, you should schedule it in for the weekend. I guarantee you’ll like it. Peace out bitches!

- Megan

Song of the day: We Used To Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols

No comments: