Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

LaVaughn and I managed to get the CUTEST pictures of the joeys and Seamus yesterday! LaVaughn was the instigator, she made the cute little set filled with all kind of Christmas cheer. Unfortunately, the joeys are young, so they don't like to sit still. Big shocker there, lol. She did manage to get a couple good ones, though.

Then came Seamus... precious, precious Seamus. There is just so much to love about this little guy, it's unreal. Not only did he hold still for us, but he also posed. Yes, he posed! We had a little festive fire place sitting next to him, so what did he do? He raised up and put his little hands on it and posed! I thought I was going to die!

And of course, being the Photoshop nut that I am, I had to add a Santa hat and a big Merry Christmas header. Cause that's how I roll.

Speaking of Seamus, he's getting neutered next week. This is something that we've contemplated doing, but finally decided to go through with. We haven't been able to find him a mate that's stuck out to us, plus, he's not getting any younger. So he'll just get his manhood chopped off and live with his parents forever.

I would rather keep him in with them and no new mate instead of having to quickly find a glider that we don't need. Not to mention, that's adding a new cage, a new wheel, and another adorable little mouth to feed. Cause lets face it, we're still saving a place for a creme, a leu and a plat mo from Chloe and Boone. Not to mention, Charli and Tyler! Who knows what kind of abomination they'll have, lol.

Omg, speaking of joeys!!! Violet has her FIST joey IP!! I can't believe it! I thought I was going to die when I felt it the other night when we were feeding treats. She and Cas have been together since March (minus the 6 weeks they were separated) and they've just now decided to start a family. I honestly didn't think they were every going to have babies. I can't wait to see what they have! :D

Okay, I suppose that's all for now. I have to gear up for another lovely weekend of work. But hey, everyone loves work, right? ;)

Love & Peace

-Megan

Paxton










Xander







Seamus











































1 comment:

Hannah said...

OK, the babies are adorable (I love how you can see Xander's reflection in the shiny ball ornament), but Seamus stole the show here! Those photos of him are amazing!