All hail the Sugar Glider! (100+ pictures included!)

Today was one of those days where you get up and think to yourself, "I'm going to spoil all the gliders a little extra today." And we did just that! Not only did the little royals get a fed treats of all kinds, but they also got mani-pedi's (or nail trims).

It's amazing what one will do for their animals.

Before all of this took place, I decided to finally get some updated photos of the boys for Taylor. Who am I kidding, I took them for myself, lol. Her too, of course. ;) I wanted to do outdoor portraits, but felt it was a tad too chilly (and windy) to do so. So I settled for boring indoor photos of them just sitting around on us. It's a good thing they're cute, cause they really have the faces for photography.

The joeys weren't the only ones in the spotlight, the adults all had their pictures taken as well. Taking their pictures while they're stuffing their faces is the best time to get them. They're preoccupied, they're holding still, it's perfect. Now mind you, there may be a couple inappropriate pictures involving guts and what have you, but overall, they're great.

Sigh... we need to cut and sew today, but man I don't have the energy. I don't know if I'm coming down with something or what. Oh god, please don't let me have caught whatever Brandie had! :(

Speaking of catching diseases, -- or the need to plot a mass murder -- work was a bitch yesterday. Apparently yesterday was make-up day for all the games they missed when there was no school. Ugh, shoot me in the head! I freaking hate working at that place when there's shit going on in town. It's just too much.

Now, on a happier note, Christmas is a week away!! What the hell!? Where did the time go? Is it just me, or does it not seem like Christmas? It seemed more Christmas-ish last month! Now comes the worrying... "Did I get so and so enough gifts? Do you think they'll like that? Do we need to get anything else?" It's a nasty cycle.

And on that note, I'm out. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Paxton





















Xander





















An inappropriate Zoe photo bomb:




Chloe








Boone








Violet








Cas








Charli








Tyler








Kira








Logan








Seamus








Sadie








Pip








No comments: