Cat got your tongue?

Here we go again. We've hit that beloved "I can't think of a title for this blog" road block. I was going to go with 'O mio babbino car' because I love that song and I'm in that kind of mood, but then I remember, that's about a beloved father, so that doesn't even work.

I'm also being a total slacker about my blog lately. I've only blogged every couple days for over a week now. Actually, I think it's been more than a couple for this blog, considering my last blog was on a Sunday. It's hard to write about anything when nothing's going on. Which makes me think of how pathetic my last blogs have been. Why can't I be normal and just like, I don't know, not blog when I have nothing to blog about!? Oh no, not me. I gotta get every one of them in.

Sigh...

In actual news, I got some beyond adorable pictures of the joeys today. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to look at them anymore. I'm already so in love with Xander (the plat) and I know LaVaughn in falling for Pax. She's a big leu fan. Had I known I would love this ridiculously cute plat boy so much, I would never have suggested Taylor take him. But, of course, I can't go back on it. That would be horrible! Now I just need them to have a little girl that looks just like him. <3 nbsp="" p="">
EDITED: I honestly have no idea what paragraph was here. For some reason, Blogger decided to "code" my paragraph and split everything up. Sigh...

Speaking of fleece! You know the fleece we ordered from Joann's on Black Friday? Well it shipped last week and was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Well, it was actually ahead of delivery (for once) and was supposed to be here Monday. I didn't think anything of it when we didn't get the fleece Monday, but when we didn't get it Tuesday, I was beginning to worry.

I hopped on over to the UPS website, entered the tracking number and saw this...

'Exception'

Of course that happened to us, why wouldn't it? Apparently that means that there was an issue beyond what UPS could do. They didn't add details, but I already knew what it meant... the UPS driver didn't want to come down our road. Considering the vehicle he's in and the amount of ice we still have on our road, I wouldn't want to either. Hell, I barely made it up the hill last night from work. It took me 3 tries, but I got it.

Anyways, they were supposed to deliver it Monday, but they had to return due to the roads. The same thing happened yesterday, and I would almost bet my life that it's going to be the same thing today. SO annoying!

Oh yeah, I knew I was going to talk about something else. My drive to work yesterday was beautiful!! There's snow all over everything, still! You can't even see where any of it's been melting. I managed to grab a couple pictures on the old iPhone 4, which are okay, but of course I'm partial to the camera. I'll add all of those beauties below.

Okay, I believe I've transformed this into an actual blog today that you can make sense of. Woohoo! Now lets hope for another blog like this tomorrow and the next day! Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan


Here are the pictures from yesterday:


The sun hit the snow and window just right.



I love the small town snow look.






And here are the pictures of the joeys:




Paxton






He is to die for!! <3 p="">




Xander






This is my little man. Just look at those ears!!