Merry Christmas...

I really wanted to make time to blog on Christmas Eve, but there were just too many people around and too much stuff going on for me to find a quiet enough place to actually compose myself.

Christmas Eve was great. Everyone had a blast opening presents, everyone loved everything they got, it was just awesome. I think the coolest thing that my aunt and uncle got was their blu-ray player from us. We got them a few movies too, but the actual player was just awesome.

My aunt loved her new griddle, Pyrex baking dishes, and foot warmer/massager. My uncle loved his back massager/warmer, his iPhone holders, and Dove gift set. My step-dad loved his survival knife -- that I so desperately wanted to keep for myself -- and his precision knife set. My mom loved everything, no joke. She was like so happy to get everything. That's what I love about her. I think she loved the little mini cookie skillet the most, though.

Out of everything I got, I loved our FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY WANDS THE MOST!!! Yes, Fred and George's wands from The Noble Collection! I love, love, love them! My aunt also hit the nail on the head with our two Zombie Apocalypse knives. She got us each a smaller one, then that you could cut someone's head off with. She also got us each a throwing knife set. And, of course, it has a zombie throwing board, lol. She knows us all too well.

We got other awesome things that I'm head-over-heels for, but I'm not going to boast about them. Those three things and the wands are at the top of the list for me.

Okay, now from a night of fun to a day of horror!

The three bedrooms in the house were all occupied. The gliders have their room, then the couples had a room. LaVaughn and I were content with that, it's not like we were planing on going to bed until the morning hours anyway. To make a long story short, it was after 8 before a bed was cleared and we could go pass out for a while. But, of course, Una kept meowing non-stop and I kept hacking all night. It was a miserable day.

Then when I got up, I come to find out that everyone had ate dinner and mom and Bob already headed home. Everyone eating was nothing new, I knew everyone would eat dinner early. I was shocked that they left so early, though.

Oh yeah, the smoke! Did I fail to mention all the smoke? I have absolutely NOTHING against smokers, but when you go from LaVaughn and myself, two NON-smokers, two a house with four smokers, you begin to notice it a little. I'm not even remotely joking when I say there was a haze all throughout the house Christmas Eve night. LaVaughn and I stayed dinned up in the laundry room all night so we wouldn't wake anyone, so when we would open the door, all you could see and smell was smoke! It was horrible.

So there's our Christmas. Not the most picture perfect, but it is what it is. Now, considering my energy level is on 23% and falling, I believe I better got get some caffeine in my system.

Merry Christmas!!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Christmas Eve:



We hit the motherlode in presents!

Yes, I know this is blurry. So what if I like the way the lights look?


The aftermath!


My Walking Dead night pants and boxer shorts!! :D

This is my disgustingly awesome zombie apocalypse knife my aunt got me.

Just check out that design!

Undead Apocalypse... it couldn't be more perfect.

And here's my smaller -- yet equally awesome -- bowie knife!!

Again, another awesome design!

M48 Apocalypse, still awesome.

And she didn't stop there, she also got me a THROWING knife set! And those little bastards are sharp!
(I would also like to add that LaVaughn got the same thing, so these bad boys are all mine!)

And lastly... our Fred and George Weasley wands from Harry Potter. If there's anything you could get me that I would always be happy with, it's zombie stuff and Harry Potter stuff. LOVE!

Sleepy kitties Christmas Eve night:





And lastly, the gliders' Christmas Dinner tonight:


No comments: