The weather outside is frightful...

The weather outside is a tad more than frightful, it's downright scary! Today marks the second day that we've been snowed in, it sucks. And by the looks of it, we're going to be snowed in tomorrow. :(

I had to call work today and tell them I couldn't make it. You could tell by the sound of his voice that he was very pleased. But hey, I'm not going to risk my safety just to satisfy them and their needs.

Sigh...

I almost didn't blog today. These past few days have been so boring! Aside from playing with my tablet, LaVaughn and I did manage to cut out 8 cage sets yesterday. Yes, 8 of them!! You can tell we have nothing to do when we manage to cut that much fleece, lol. Now we just have to muster up the strength to sew it, lol.

Okay, I know this blog is very bare, but I literally have nothing else to blog about. Lets hope something more exciting happens tomorrow. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

For proof, here are all the sets we cut out yesterday:


No comments: