The aftermath...

Christmas has come and gone like a ghost in the night. It didn't seem like Christmas this month, not even once. The weather was too warm, there was no snow. hardly no one decorated in our area, so it was hard to believe it was even December. It's safe to say that we went into post-Christmas mode without a hinge.

This has been such a stressful week, no joke. So much has been going on, a lot of which I haven't even mentioned on here because it's just too much to write about. I'm just looking forward to this years end.

Okay, we're so not going down that road!

I've started planning our first foreign country trip! Instead of arguing about going to England, Australia, New Zealand, or Germany, we're going to say screw all of those countries for now and go to Ukraine! Kiev, to be exact. I had it all planned for us to go to Odesssa, but then realised Odessa is a good 8 hours from Chernobyl, so I opted for Kiev.

The hypothetical I "booked" was the perfect flight. It departed at 5 in the evening, had a 1 hour layover in Chicago, then went all the way to Munich where there was a 6 hour layover!! Score! Das ist gut!! Then the return flight has a 2 hour layover in Munich then an hour layover in Toronto! I'm not joking when I say this is the perfect flight for us. Sigh... anyone have $2000 they forgot to give us for Christmas? :)

Lets see... what else did I have to say...

Well, there's no since in my trying to make something up to write, so I guess I'm going to leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are a few random pictures of the boys:







Fuzz from my pants:


Miss Una:






No comments: