Who's a birthday girl?

Sigh... this is so not how I wanted to spend my birthday. It all started yesterday when I woke up feeling a tad congested, er, weird-ish feeling. After that, I knew I was screwed. It all started Tuesday at work when Brandie -- the hacking queen who seems to always be sick with some type of illness -- said she thought she might be getting sick, then ended it with a cough in my face. What the fuck!

Well, now I have it. Fml...

All sickness aside, it was a pretty good day. Especially considering I ONLY have a cold, I could be much worse. I had a nice evening with my sister and my aunt, then got a few calls from a couple loves ones and countless birthday wishes from my beloved friends on Facebook. Between you and me, I think 97% of those people just say Happy Birthday because of the notification on the side. There's no hard feelings, though.

Considering the weather took a massive turn for the better today, I was able to spend the start of my birthday outdoors, taking photos. This is something I've wanted to do for some time now, but never seem to be able to anymore. It was nice. There was a slight breeze, Toby and Lucy accompanied me, it was just, well, nice.

Since I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I'm going to call it a night on the post. This is mainly a picture post anyways, so I don't need to keep rambling for no good reason. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures of the cats and around the yard: 




A fallen feather. <3 p="">

Bastardly geese!













I love tree fungus!



And maple trees!






Lucy is so pretty!




And apparently enjoyed sitting next to me.


Toby is such a little chub.




A very playful chub.











Milla, and a visit from Fletcher:




The birthday cake!

Does Hummingbird cake not look delicious!?




No comments: