Between love and madness...

Well, I survived yet another weekend in the fast food industry. We were incredibly slow 80% of the time, so I ended up getting out early both Saturday and Sunday! Double win! I have a feeling that tomorrow will be completely different, but that's mainly because I work 2-10. Sigh...

Since Kevin and I were both off at 8 yesterday -- and I previously promised him a ride home -- he ended up getting out when I did. He so owes me for getting his ass home early.

And now, I have even more work to do today... sewing! Lots and lots of glorious sewing! LaVaughn managed to sew 70% of everything over the weekend, but I still have to suffer through the things she can't sew. Oh well, more sewing means more money! One can never really have too much money, can they? Most definitely not when you have as many critters to feed as we do.

Aside from sewing, I'm hoping to squeeze in a little time for The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts! Okay, I'm addicted to that game, no joke. I've beat it twice and am working on a 3rd time around now. It's so much fun! I honestly don't get why the alleged online "game critics" slammed this game so bad. And yet they talk about how awesome and astounding the other Walking Dead game is. Take it from me, that game sucks.

I apologize for this incredibly sucky blog. I don't believe I've talked about anything worth reading. Oh well, if you love me, you'll put up with it and hold out for better days. :) Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Just for fun, here are a couple "long necks" from The Walking Dead:





No comments: