My last photos...

Just thought I would post the last photos that were taken in 2011. I looked at the clock last night and noticed that it was already 11:30 (no, I didn't party it up last night)! So I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of ALL the animals. Couldn't think of anything better.

Well, that's pretty much all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sea Of Love by The Honey Drippers

Here are the pics:

Logan, being his cute self.

Sadie in the glider bucket. Yes, they're sugar glider approved, lol.

Sadie peeking out of the glider bucket.


Pip having a snack.

This is the whole family smashed in the glider bucket. Looks comfy...

Deagol being smashed. 

Smeagol peeking out of the bucket.

Deagol's cute face.

Kira's look of desperation. 


The 3 albino mice. 

In case you forgot, their names are Tony, Glen and Steve.

Rat peeking out of a box, lol.

I think rat peeking out of a hole would be better.

Rat photography much? Seriously though, I love this picture.


"Can we help you?"


Such a pretty face. <3


Zoe lounging on her crunchy cat mat.

Have you ever seen a cat that can flirt like that?  :O)

Sleepy kitty.

Look at those eyes! Milla is so beautiful.

Another sleepy kitty.


Sleepy ferret
Not! It's time to play!

The rest of these photos were taken in 2012:


Sad little Una.

She looks like she's crying. :(

This was taken not an hour ago. Pretty decent keyboard pic I suppose.

Sunset over the hills.

Such a serene winter sunset.

Decaying flower. Well, I think it might already be decayed, lol.

Trees in front of falling water.

2 comments:

l. said...

Loving all your pets, particularly the sugar gliders. XD I have a hamster.

http://inkythehamstermommy.blogspot.com
^Check it out if you like :)

Megan said...

Thanks! The gliders are definitely cuties. :) I also just checked out your blog. I adore your hamster... <3