My animal filled Friday The 13th blog...

I was going to post the following pictures yesterday, considering I took them yesterday, but I had already posted one blog and didn't want to post another. Two blogs in one day freaks me out, lol.

So, what are your plans for this Friday the 13th? I thought to myself yesterday, "Awesome, I'm going to go to the cemetery tomorrow and take some badass pictures for today!" Well, when I stepped outside a little before 4PM today, I changed my mind, lol. It's seriously too cold to do anything! So I basically did nothing special today. Not that you need to do anything special for a day like this. Just like you don't need to be freaked out by a day like this.

I'm a perfect example of the good things that can happen to you on Friday The 13th. I took and passed my driving test on Friday The 13th. And the real kicked, it was in October! But yeah...

Well, I suppose I've rambled off enough nonsense for one day. Hope you enjoy the photos below and catch you next time!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Talkin' Bout My Baby by Joan Jett

Here are the pics:

We decided to bring Susie inside yesterday because it was SO cold. Stubborn Esther wouldn't come to us.

Look at those pretty cat eyes!

Una sniffing the cat toy.

Ahh, vampire cat!

Zoe sniffing the mouse.

Gotta make time for grooming.

"Now what are all of these doing here?"

"I think I need to check this guy for fleas."

Milla sniffing Robbie's tumble toy... that he never touches.

"Ooh, a pretty blue slipper!"

"Hey, give me that!"

Yawn!

"Hey, put that down."

"I think I need to investigate it."

I don't even know what to say about this face, lol.

"So many decisions."

"Hey, give that back, I wasn't done with it."

"Mine."

"Hey, I said mine!"

"What?"

Nom, Nom, Nom!

Big bite!

Una was completely beside herself yesterday. She was beyond pissed that Susie was inside.

And now for a bonus video:

No comments: