Nothing like a random post on the last day of the month!

Hey again. Everything's been kind of quiet here the past couple days so I don't have anything super excited to blog about. Truthfully I don't think I have anything to blog about, but I do have pictures to share! Hopefully that's good enough.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their last day in January. Possibly the last day in January ever! If the world ends this December, that is, but that's a whole other ball game. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: Savage Streets

Here are the pics:

Some homemade double chocolate cookies that I made last night. They look way better in the picture. They kind of tasted like dried crap. But that's what I get for using instant jello and biscuit mix!

This was taken early this morning before I went to bed. 

He looks crazed!

And always seems to want out at the wort times. *eye roll*

This is our gorgeous snack tray for tonight. Among other things, lol.

Yum! Broccoli!

No comments: