I've got nothing...

I really have absolutely nothing of importance to blog about today. I've tried and tried to think of something, but  I just can't. There really hasn't been too much going on that's fun to blog about, so I guess that's why.

I guess the only thing I have to talk about right now is Yardley soap. It's one of the BEST smelling soaps I've ever smelled, no joke! It's actually called Yardly of London, but whatever. It's oatmeal and almond and it just smells like heaven. It was only $1 a bar, so I definitely suggest you pick some up to try.

Well, I know this has been short and sucky, but that's all I have. Be sure to check out the pics below. There are lots of cute ones of the animals. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: New Orleans by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Here are the pics:

 Zoe flirting with the camera.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

 Such a pretty kitty!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


 Gotta love Black & White cats.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


 Just a shot of the pink lemonade sky yesterday. I love how every sunset is different.

 Here is the awesome Yardley of London soap!

 Unless it's just Yardly London, lol. I just think of London sounds better. :)

 This is what the Yardly (of) London soap looks like. I swear I think oatmeal & almond is my favorite scent.

 Evan and Jonah sleeping in their double hammock together.

 Rat love is the best love. <3

Look at their cute little rat ears.

No comments: