Blog search round-up...

I've been doing this for some time now. While looking at my blogger dashboard, I always find myself looking at my blog stats, specifically the traffic source. The majority of the time it's normal stuff that bring people to my blog. They'll search for black beauty sugar glider, mosaic sugar glider, Petco mouse, sleepy ferret and so on. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well, that all changed a couple weeks ago and since then, a couple more odd things popped up. And they are:

1) Tiny Black Spider That Looks Like An Ant - Semi Normal

2) Glider To Play A Girl - A Little Freakier

3) Swallow This Bitch - A Little S&M For My Taste ;)

4) Rubber Duck Father - This Is Just Plain Creepy


And of course, I've saved the absolute best for last...


5) Gerbil Peeking Out Of A Asshole - WTF!?!?

Seriously man, what is wrong with people? It's like shit got freaky all of a sudden, lol. I actually saw #5 first and  it completely blew my mind! That's when I started keeping tabs on how people actually find my blog. I'm still not sure how that person found me by searching for that cause I don't recall ever sticking a gerbil up my ass, lol... that I'm aware of. ;)

Well, I guess that's all for now. No pictures, no videos, no nothing. Just a good old fashioned blog. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Movie of the day: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo 2011 (yes, we watched it and it was awesome!)

No comments: