From Webs to Webbly...

I thought I would share with everyone that we've decided to switch our Sugar Exotics site from Webs to Weebly. So you can now find us HERE. I routed everything from our old site to our new one, so it's not like you need the new web address to get there, but I thought I would share anyway.

While we're on the subject of gliders, I managed to get some extremely cute pictures of Deagol earlier. I swear, if he gets any cuter, he's staying here, lol.

In movie news, we watched that movie Dream House the other night. We thought it would be pretty cool, considering Daniel Craig is in it, but that wasn't necessarily the case. It's kind of a cross between Amityville and Shutter Island with and teeny, tiny hint of The Others. Not bad, right? Wrong! It was okay towards the beginning, boring, but okay. After about 45 minutes in it gets completely mental and doesn't stop until the movie goes off. Word of advice, don't rent this if you want a thrilling horror movie. Rent this if you like boring, Shutter Island type movies.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Are You Experienced by Jimi Hendrix

Here are the pics:

Peeking sugar glider, lol.

Ugh, just look at that cute little face!

It's criminal how cute he is.

My ALL time favorite picture of him! <3

Deep throat, lol.

He looks so much like his daddy here.

Look at that beautiful powered out mosaic tail! <3

Such a cutie.

I'm not sure if he looks scared here or if he wants to give me a face hug. Probably both, lol.

Sugar glider close up!

"Let me see how much of this I can destroy."

"What? Can't a guy chew on some paper?"

"Fine, take it, I don't want it anyway."

Okay, this is just pure cuteness.

No comments: