Out and about...

Well there definitively isn't anything exciting going on today, just the usual. Had to run to the store a little bit ago and grab some beverages. I know, exciting! This blog really isn't about anything, I just mainly wanted to... wait for it... you know what goes here _______... share some pics! Big shocker, eh? But yeah, that's basically all I wanted to do.

Until the next batch of pictures, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Game of the day: Saints Row The Third 

This photo turned out splendidly in my opinion. I wasn't even trying to capture the rays of light, but luckily, I did. Definitely one of my favorite pictures so far this year.

A birds nest in my neighbor's horse trailer.

Building lights.

Well, I guess they're more like walkway lights, but whatever. I love the contrast in this photo.

And here's my new favorite Post-Apocalyptic that I've taken. Hey, is that a zombie in the far right corner? :)

No comments: