What's kickin' chicken?

Well it's official, there are new chickens in the hen house. My aunt drove a pretty long distance and picked up 9 new checks. All of which are hens. Since LaVaughn and I hadn't seen them yet, we decided to go see what they looked like and snap a few pictures in the process.

In other news... oh wait, there is no other news. I know, major boring factor. I guess you'll just have to wait until next time. And until then, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Rocket Man by Elton John

Here are the pics:

Gandalf the White. Can you think of a more fitting name for a white Silkie bantam rooster? Didn't think so. :)


Here's one of the new chickens. I believe this is a Buttercup chicken? My aunt will probably correct me on this, lol.

One of the new Dominique chickens.

Some of the Dominique chicken next to Serafina.


Maybe this is the Buttercup chicken?

Serafina the Duck.

Look at how huge Leo is! Still such a pretty boy.


I don't believe I've posted about them, but we have 3 turkeys too! They've been here for a while now.


My show covered in mud and chicken feed.


This little girl is hands down the sweetest chicken ever! She needs a name...

Serafina trying to eat a grape tomato.

She was able to eat it after LaVaughn busted it for her.


Another one of the turkeys.


The new turkey next to two of the new hens.

Pretty, aren't they?


Perhaps these are the Buttercup chickens...

Close up on the crazy turkey eyes!

No comments: