I can feel it coming in the air...

And if you're wondering what I can feel, it's the damn cold weather! Seriously man, it's freezing outside! I just checked the temperature and it said 19 degrees! I tried to stay outside long enough today to take some pictures, but I couldn't stand it! My face was seriously hurting so bad by the time I got back inside, I thought I was going to cry, lol. Good times, good times.

I figured there would be more snow today, but I guess some of it melted in the early hours... bummer. The pictures aren't the best, considering there wasn't enough snow to cover the ground, so everything looks sparse.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Country Roads by John Denver

Here are the pictures from today:

Snow covered rail.

Cat paw print in the snow. <3

Sparse snowy yard.

It's patchy, but it's nice.

Little fat birds foraging for food.

The lone ranger.

Check out this awesome ice cycle. Or death cycles as I like to call them, lol.

Here are some pics from yesterday:

Such a sweet boy. <3

Sleepy sugar glider boy.

"Can I please sleep now?"

Notice the bird in the upper left corner.

Yes another gorgeous sunset.

Seriously so pretty.

Some even look like paintings.

Clean ferret house!

Look at Robbie's cute little ferret face. <3

Our loner lamp. Courtesy of Miss Sharon.

Condensation.

Ferret power nap!

And a couple bonus videos of Deagol from yesterday and the day before:


No comments: