Just got home from Illinois...

Well, not just now, but last night. We had to go all the way to Steeleville, IL to meet the lady that adopted Smeagol. Yes, Smeagol went to his new home yesterday. :( I can't be too upset, though, Tammy is going to be a fantastic home. And not to mention, he's going to have a gorgeous platinum girlfriend.

We didn't leave here until like 5:30. The reason for that is because Tammy was coming from Michigan and had to go to Ohio to pick up her platinum. She then had to drive 7 hours before we could meet her, so we couldn't leave until she was like 3 hours away from Steeleville. So, we left and got to Steeleville around 7:40, but Tammy didn't show up until nearly 8. She didn't stay long when we met, so it was just after 8 when we headed home. We had to make a pit stop in Fredericktown to do some grocery shopping, so we didn't get home until 11:30 last night! As soon as we got home, we fed the gliders and then had to feed ourselves. And if you're wondering, we had to eat dinner and midnight! Ugh, so creepy. I think it's safe to say that I'm happy yesterday is over.

Well, I think that's all for now. It's such a beautiful day outside, I think I'm going to take advantage. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Lookin' Out My Back Door by CCR

Here are the pics:

Look at that sweet little face! Oh how I will miss him...

Look at those giant sugar glider ears!




Casey's. Where we were parked.


Mmm, Miller!

No comments: