I was gonna, but I just couldn't...

Hey again! In case you're wondering, we didn't sew Thursday, but we did almost get some ducklings that day! A guy was selling them about 1 1/2 hours away from us for $4 a piece, which wasn't bad, but we decided against it. After the cost of the ducks and the gas up there, we would be looking at $40 or more when we can get just as many for around $15 in about a month. I know, we're cheap asses, but I like being cheap.

Another weird thing lately, I've been seeing loads of creepy signs. They're seriously just random things that wig me out. And no, I'm not on anything. I managed to grab a picture of on Thursday and one earlier today, but those aren't the only ones. And now I don't know why I'm even saying this.

Okay, I think I've rambled enough for today. Time to do something more productive with the rest of my day. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Nothing's Gonna Stand In Our Way by John Farnham

Here are the buckets of pictures from the past couple days:

The happy little sugar glider family. <3

Look at Deagol's little face peeking.

Cottage cheese anyone?

"Why yes, I believe we will have a little."





Little albino mouse. <3 This is Tony, by the way.

Look at those giant GSD ears!

"Gimme 5 Milla!"


Yes, I put a ferret hoodie on the cat.

Fat cat in a little coat!

"Hey, who you calling fat?"

Pink and black cat toes. I love how only one of Zoe's toes are pink.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

"Look at muh boobies!"
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


Cute cat paw.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


Look at that sweet face. Kitty love...  <3
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


This was taken from the backseat of my aunt's gigantic truck!

This Alcohol Warning sign was outside of Dollar General... Dollar General! So if you're wondering, they now serve Alcohol at dollar stores.

I seriously thought this sign said, "May God touch the hearts of those who and kill the inconvenient." LOL!

No comments: