Grocery shopping madness!

I was going to blog last night, but man was I was so unbelievably tired. We had to go to the grocery store yesterday and pick some food up. We've been out of things for over a week now and figured it was time.

We hit up Country Mart in Fredericktown, which is one of the creepiest places there, but they have good prices. I advise never getting any type of meat from them, though. There's a very peculiar smell coming from the meat department. Anyway, after that we headed to Walmart where we topped our shopping off. It was already close to 8 before we were done, so we decided to grab a cold sandwich from the deli before we left, which we did.

After that, we got home, put shit away and then pretty much died afterwords. I seriously felt like I was drugged when we got home. I was SO freaking tired and wore out.

Well, that concludes out day yesterday. Thrilling wasn't it? Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Show of the day: SVU

Here are the pics:

 Apparently someone was having a good time in Fredericktown. Believe it or not, an empty vodka bottle isn't that shocking to find. After all, it is Fredericktown we're talking about.

 Una, sitting on the printer.

 Playing with the macro.

 It almost looks like parchment paper.

Whatever...

No comments: