Sugar gliders and sewing go hand in hand...

Hey again! I actually have something to blog about today instead of just rambling. Today was host to yet another glorious day of sewing. We had to do a custom order for someone and then just finish up a set that we had laying around, which we sold. We'll have to sew more either Sunday or Monday, depending on what we're doing that day and how we feel. Anyway, I think the sets turned out pretty good.

In joey news... did I mention that Kira has two more joeys IP? If not, I'm telling you now. I had her out giving her treats a few day ago and sure enough, I felt two little joeys! We're really hoping for a couple girls so that we can keep one. Or a really pretty boy, it doesn't matter. Sadie's joey (which is a girl) should be OOP in the next couple weeks. We're really keeping our fingers crossed for a leu.

While we're on the subject of joeys, I managed to get some really cute pictures of Deagol last night/early this morning. His new mommy loves getting new pictures of him. I also managed to get a video, which I will post below.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Hellraiser by Ozzy

Here are the pics of Deagol from last night:

 "What's that smell?"

 "I think I'll have a lick."

 "Hmm, tastes pretty good."

 And now he's scared, lol.

 He doesn't like the bright lights of the kitchen.

 Sleepy joey.

 Look at that pretty tail!

 Even better shot.

 "Are you talking to me?"

 7 Piece Football Cage Set

8 Piece Camo Skull Cage Set

No comments: