Milla's day out...

Yesterday was such a beautiful day! I still can' get over how nice the weather was, it was in the mid 50s! And since yesterday was so beautiful, I decided to take Milla outside for a nice long brushing. And believe me, she needed it!

After she got brushed, she playfully fought the neighbors dogs, chased LaVaughn a couple times and even found an old ass bone. I think it was a good day for her, lol. We probably wont have many more days like yesterday, January and February are some of the coldest months for us anymore.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now. Be sure to check out the LOADS of pics from yesterday, they've adorable! Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Money Talks by AC/DC

Here are the pics:

 "Do we really get to stay outside today!?!?"

 "Yay!"

 Lets play!


 Time for a break by the tree.

 Big, scary GSD bark!

 "Are you looking at me?"

 "Hey, what's that?"

 "Never mind, just the cats."

 I absolutely love her German Shepherd profile.

 That gorgeous German Shepherd face isn't too bad either. :)

 Random sun shot.

 This is where she found the bone.

 And now I'm holding it so she and the neighbor's dogs don't fight.

 "Hey, no fair! I found it first!"

 Is it horrible to think your dog is unbelievably beautiful?

 "Can I please have it?"

 "I'll be good and sit right here the entire time."

 "Yes!"

 "You have to let go of it before I can eat it."

 "Hurry, the other dogs are coming!!"

 Random picture of Susie that LaVaughn took.

Beautiful picture of Milla in the sun that LaVaughn also took. :)

No comments: