Well that smarts!

If you looked at My Project 365 Blog today, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. I had just grabbed the camera to take some pics for the day when out of nowhere I'm catapulted to the ground. By the time I stand to my feet, I look back and realize that the second step on the porch broke through... fun! Apparently LaVaughn heard the bang and came to the door to see what was the matter.

My wounds weren't severe, just two medium gashes on my leg and missing skin on two of my toes, which are hurting the worse, believe it or not. Other than that, I'm pretty good. I was amazed that I had no broken bones.

In other news... we finally rented Saints Row The Third from Redbox yesterday and it is awesome! We've read several reviews that said the game was awesome and a couple reviews that said the game was too much and that it took away from the original Saints Row. The last review we read about it kind of pushed us away from it, so that's why we rented it first. And I have to say, there's a good chance it's never going back, lol!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Song of the day: Sea Of Love by Phil Phillips (new obsession)


Here are the pics:

 Kira in LaVaughn's bra.

 She loves it.

Who doesn't love having a sugar glider in their bra? :O)

Saints Row The Third for rent at our local Redbox.

 The blood dripping down the side of my leg.

 Blood and dirt, lol.

 Both gashes together.

And my mangled toes, lol.

Last photo of the blood trail.

No comments: