My weekly photo dump...

It's been forever and a day since my last blog. At least it seems that way. I was posting every day or every other day. As I'm sure you know, Saints Row The Third has a lot to do with my lack of posting. I'm kind of sick of it now, so I'm sure I'll be blogging more.

Lets see, what's been going on lately... Not too much really. Deagol has found his forever home which I can't be MORE stoked about. He's going to be one spoiled little boy, that's for sure.

Well, I guess that's all for now, hope you enjoy the pics. Until next time, you know where to find me...

Love & Peace

-Megan

TV show of the day: Law & Order: SVU

Here are the pics:

Love this one of the tree in fron of the gorgeous sky.

Is that not one of the most majestic sunsets you've ever seen! I'm in love with it.

And yes, that is a bird flying against the sunset, lol.

It almost looks like a fake sunset. Or a sunset on fire or something.

Lone tree in the field. 
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)

Another one of the lone tree.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


Another shot of the awesome sunset.
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


This one is definitely one of my favorites!
(Photo Credit: LaVaughn)


More of the lone tree.


The 2012 TGI Calendar. I just put this up a few days ago.

Pretty little sugar glider face.

Sadie always manages to get food on he face. <3

Pretty little Pip in the sunset.

Look at that sleepy sugar glider face! <3

Sadie in my bra. She's such a bra baby.

Wood.

Tree bark.

A crusty dead flower/plant.

Sunset through the trees.

Pretty decent shot of the full moon.

My wicked red eye from yesterday.

And lastly, some pictures of our little mosaic sugar glider, Deagol:









No comments: