Fancy seeing you today...

Our meet-up with Millie went exceptionally well today! We met at Petsway so that we could get the gliders out and play with them without getting nasty looks from bystanders. Millie is a sweet heart and seems like such a grounded glider owner -- especially for her age! I wouldn't think twice about letting any of our joeys go to her. She absolutely adored Viktor (soon to be Abu)! He and his brother were so well behaved.

You honestly never know how well a joey is going to do under those circumstances. They might react well to a car ride, or it might turn them into jacked up little demons. Luckily they were angels. Not one peep out of them -- they even slept in her hand!

Now that I see how sweet she is, we're thinking of letting our awesome ringtail girl go to her. We were thinking about keeping her, but we've decided against it. After all, if we get that BFBB boy from Tracy, we'll put him with either a BB or a BBMO.

LaVaughn and I took advantage of being up in the "city" and decided to grocery shop. You can find SO much more stuff there. Loads of different glider fruits AND Morning Star foods -- which we stocked up on. You can never have too much fake meat on your hands, ever!

We were pleasantly surprised when we got home and found that Kira and Logan's newest joeys had detached. It looks like we have two plump little Black Beauties. That's awesome, Black Beauties are what's in right now. We may or may not be keeping the little girl, depending on whether or not we get the boy from Tracy, as I stated above.

While I'm on the subject of gliders, I'll go ahead and mention that fact that Charli is a progressive Pied! For real!! I was completely shocked when I got home today and noticed that half of her back was completely powdered out! There will be pictures below to prove my theory. I've confided in two fellow breeders for reassurance.

Well, I guess that's all for now. It feels like I had more to say, but I don't. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures of the boys before their trip to Poplar Bluff:



New Lays chips:

Southern biscuits and gravy chips... YUM!

Surprisingly enough, these West Coast Truffle Fries chips were better.

Kira's newly OOP joeys:

Here's Jeremy:











And Elena:











I formally introduce, our progressive pied, Charli:












And just cause they're cute, Charli's joeys:





No comments: