Pull 'n Play...

So, believe it or not I'm still unwinding from the 4th. I don't think I want to do such a large gathering next year. Some people were fine, then there are the prudes that are just uncomfortable to be around. All families have those, don't they? I can't be the only one.

In more depressing news, there's something wrong with my cameras shutter. Apparently it's a common issue with DX series camera. Go fucking figure. JUST as I'm potentially starting up my photography -- my life... I don't know if I want to send it to Nikon and have them repair it (I'm out of warranty) or sell it as is on ebay and buy a new body. Decisions decisions.

We went to town today -- it's been nearly 4 days -- and picked up a few things from the store. We also grabbed a pizza from Casey's for dinner. Serious, best pizza ever! The most exciting thing about today was the new Pull n' Play cat toy that Friskies has no. Surprisingly enough, it was a huge hit! Zoe LOVED the string treats, Una liked getting treats out of the toy. Definitely worth the $5 we paid.

And now I leave you with random pictures from today -- and joey pictures from yesterday. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:














The cats new Pull 'n Play toy:





She's a smart cookie.









Is this cat not gorgeous?


Pictures from yesterday:

Marcus


















Viktor

















No comments: