Lost and found...

Okay, I'm not sure that I even mentioned this. If I did, I apologize for repeating myself like a crazed lunatic! Anyways, the cat that showed up at our house a couple months ago, Lucy, was pregnant and ended up having kittens under our house. Well, weeks and weeks went by and they NEVER came out. We thought they might have died, but her undercarriage was always wet and crusty like they had been suckling.

Well when Saturday rolls around - the day I had to work - guess who decided to pop their heads out for the first time!? I'll give you two guesses... That's right, the kittens! Luckily, there are only two. One all yellow one that kind of looks like Bart and a grey striped one with white feet and a white face. That one is wild! We don't even know what it is yet. The little yellow one is a boy and is so, so sweet. We both seriously love him to death!

Now we just have to try and catch the other one for a few minutes to see what it is!

Oh yeah, I got an email from Suncoast (the place we ordered our cage from) and was told that the Fedex guy left one of our cages at the facility! She said that she already issued a new shipping label for it, or something along those lines, so we should get the other cage Wednesday. It's only a day after, so not too bad.

Oh yeah, when I let the chickens out in the yard earlier, I checked for eggs, like I always do, and found a mini egg!! I know it's not going to be a reoccurring thing, one of our young hens is just starting to lay. Still though, it's awesome looking.

While we were in town a little while ago, we were on a mission to find a nice center piece for our new table. Yes, we got a new table and it's gorgeous! We ended up buying a little fake plant, a glass bowl, and some beautiful rustic rocks. LaVaughn tore the plant out of its container and put it in the glass bowl with rocks all around it. It's actually quite beautiful.

Did I mention that we won the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th Harry Potter movies on ebay for just under $10? ON Blu-Ray and they're NEW! It was like the win of a life time! Now i'm on a mission to find the rest! :D

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the little boy kitten, who we've named Toby:





The mini chicken egg:


Harry Potter on Blu-Ray:


Our new centerpiece:




A transparent spider:



No comments: