First of three...

Today marks the start of my 3 days off. I freaking love the way my schedule is now, I just hope I can keep it. If it were up to Bruce, I believe I could. Cassie wont hardly listen to me. And when we get to talk on the phone, I'm always being rush or have to call back..

Anyway, that's beside the point.

We finally cut into some of our fleece today. It's for this really nice guy named Kyan in STL. We're working on the blue butterflies that we order. The set is going to look awesome when it's sewn. At least I hope. We have family staying with us at the moment, so it's really hard to get any sewing done because we don't want to be rude, you know?

You remember the 3 little turkeys that we got a while back? Well all but one of them died. And believe it or not, it was the smallest one that lived (fingers crossed). She's so cute though, she follows Mr. Friendly around all the time. I've also decided to name her, Lilith. Hopefully she doesn't end up being a boy, lol. I guess we'll change it to Lucas or something.

When I went to gather eggs a little while ago I found 4 in the coupe! We only have 5 of age hens right now, so that's a pretty good find. Unfortunately, there's another snake down there stealing all our eggs... bastard.

In other, less exciting news... I called the vet today and scheduled Pip's neuter. :( He's getting snipped tomorrow at 3:00. I'm SO nervous! I mean, I'm excited because we finally found a local vet that will treat gliders, but she's completely new to gliders and has never done a neuter! I have complete faith in her though, she's really awesome. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

I know this is completely random, but we just realized that the chick that's getting Avon makes these really awesome binding purses. We looked them over and realized just how awesome they were and decided to see if she'd be willing to make us a couple, just slightly larger than her largest one. She's getting a little boy from Tracy (our great grandson) and could use as many discounts as she can get, so we decided to do a partial trade with her. Each of our bonding purses will be about the size of a messenger bag and will hold 3 pouches each. Pretty awesome, eh? They're going to look awesome when they're done, I can't wait to get them!

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Isn't this butterfly fleece pretty?

Here's Lilith!

Mr. Tom Friendly's butt.

And now he's all wilted.

Lilith again.

I haven't named her yet...

The 4 glorious eggs that I got today. :)

No comments: