Eve was weak...

There, I said it... I'm WEAK! Over the past week, I've submitted a couple different orders to Walmart.com -- a select few items are being shipped to the house, some was site to store and the rest were pick up today. Well today was the day that the majority of everything was ready, including LaVaughn's birthday presents.

Since there was nothing to do outside due to the rain, LaVaughn and I went to town to ship of 4, yes 4 cage sets, grab a few household cleaning supplies (Febreze, plugins, etc), cat food and our Walmart items. Surprisingly, picking up the stuff was fairly easy, just kind of drawn out due to the multitude of items, but not too bad. It took longer to get away from the loon in the cat food isle. She was nice and all -- I swear I'm not trying to be mean -- but damn, she would not relent on making conversation!

After we got done at Walmart, we made two more stops (one being Sonic) before we headed home.

I couldn't resist giving LaVaughn her birthday gifts. We were having ham and cheese for dinner and what better way to prepare them than on a panini press! There's honestly no way I could have kept them from her for an entire week. I'll take her to the movie and buy her dinner on her birthday to make up for it.

She loved the panini press and the makeup very much, in case you were wondering.

After we swallowed our food, we cleaned the house like crazy! Well, she deep cleaned the bathroom, I vacuumed every room in the house, cleaned the rat cage, and swept the glider room. I also washed pouches and started glider dinner, which LaVaughn finished while I showered -- I dyed my hair brown again, no more dingy copper red! Woohoo!

The zebra set we sewed yesterday did not sell well at all! It's the color combo, I'm telling you. I posted it everywhere and only got a few likes. I ended up lowering the price to $30 just a little bit ago and it sold in 5 minutes. I'm SO thankful! <3 p="">
I'm going to close with one of the most exciting things that we picked up at the store today -- The Walking Dead Monopoly!!! OMG, it's SO awesome! We're actually getting ready to play right now! So, I guess I should go then, right?

Love & Peace

-Megan


The few pics I took today:

The Walking Dead Monopoly Survival Edition!

Oh how I love it so!

The Nudes by Maybelline -- gotta love Maybelline eye shadow.

And lastly, her panini press by Hamilton Beach. It's awesome and makes killers sandwiches!

No comments: