Let me break it down for you...

I've really been struggling to find time to blog lately. Between all the terrible news we've received lately, family stopping by, work, sewing, every day life (taking care of a million animals and myself), and then some, it just hasn't left much time for blogging.

I do have a bit of good news, though. My aunt called me this morning around 9:30 and told me that Judy could get bonded out. Great news! She and my uncle went up there today and did just that. It's all kind of a sore subject, considering how Bob (Judy's husband) reacted to the entire situation. He's such an ingrate, I honestly had no idea! I mean, I had an idea, but this really showed his true colors.

Thanksgiving should be real interesting! At least my mom is out, that's what's important.

 Lets see, what all happened since I blogged last... Well I sewed, that much I can tell you. I sewed two cage sets and two additional buckets Friday -- I was exhausted after that! The majority of the Christmas gifts we ordered came Friday, all except one. It was like half of the item, so I had to contact them and ask for a replacement, which they were more than happy to give me.

Not much of anything happened Saturday, I cut out a couple cage sets and picked my uncle up from his truck. Sunday was just as boring -- I cut out a couple more sets and that was all.

Today is when things started to get semi-exciting. I sewed up two of the sets that I cut out over the weekend -- two are sold, so those are the ones that got sewn. LaVaughn helped me sew the bridge and half of the bucket in one of the sets. After that, I sewed up the ratties new cage set while LaVaughn cut and sewed their liners.

Speaking of the rats, Louie is such a dirty boy! He hasn't groomed his tail in what appears to be months! LaVaughn gave him (and Leo) a bath before we put them in their nice, fleece lined cage. You have to gently brush the scales on their tails with a tooth brush (after soaking in water) and then apply some olive oil after. They already look 10 times better than they did before. This will take place a few days in a row, then weekly. Hopefully it'll encourage him to groom himself and we'll only have to do it once a month!

The last bit of our Christmas stuff arrived today -- aside from the replacement that's on it's way. We only have a few more things to get people, then we'll be done. I honestly couldn't care less about the gifts, my WALKING DEAD COMICS arrived today! I'm the proud owner of vol 1-3 of the greatest comic strip ever!! And thankfully the dog didn't get them this time!! I love, love, love them!

Okay, now I'm calm and collected. I guess that's all for now. A bit better news than last time, lets just hope for more tomorrow. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Friday:

Love how this cage set turned out!

I woke up to this...

Well, this was in the glider room.

Part of what I had to sew today.


Cute buckets! :D

Yeah, got to keep this. It smells awesome!

Pictures from Saturday:

Sets I cut out. LOVE this pattern!

Merci chocolates are like no other. Some of the best I've ever had.


My lap cat.

Waiting on my uncle.

I love my visor.

It's very gorgeous. And fancy!

Pictures from Sunday:

Look at this fatty, lol.



She photographs beautifully.



As does this lady. Unfortunately these were on my phone.


Pictures from today:

MY WALKING DEAD COMICS!!!!!!!

Cage set one.

Cage set two... My favorite!

Louie doesn't like having his tail cleaned.



The boys new cage set and liners:




Leo didn't care for his bath either:



The other sets I cut out Yesterday.

Just look at the static!

This is a far better picture of The Walking Dead comics.

The walking dead comics vol 1-3!

LaVaughn making critter nation liners.

Lots of lime green fleece!

More pics of Leo, Louie, and their cage:




I love this fat rat.





The look of desperation...

No comments: