What's 26 more balls?

LaVaughn and I grabbed the last remaining items that we needed for the tree a little while ago. One more package of balls (that we didn't need), the star, and some GORGEOUS red and green garland. We also picked up a couple $1 decorations for around the house. Who said decking out the house had to be expensive? The garland, balls, and star are another story.

We stopped by Sonic for some dinner on the ride home, which I wish we hadn't done. The chicken I got was completely RAW in the center! It was disgusting! I told them and they brought out two new ones... Not like I was really in the mood for anymore chicken after that, yuck!

I also got some random pictures of the cats and dog from earlier today. Nothing super special, but it's something. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here they are:

Milla






Milla and the thing:





The cats:











This cat is breathtaking.











And lastly, our Christmas decorations:

The red star for the tree.

More balls!

Beautiful red and green garland.

A door knocker with bells.

A green tree.

And lastly, a red present.

No comments: