When you're high on life...

I've never taken hard drugs, but I imagine they would have a certain delivery, like feeling you could do anything and not have to come up for air. That's kind of how I was yesterday, and I honestly don't know why!

I sewed up a cage set as soon as I got up -- 6 pieces in 1 hour. After that I cleaned the rat cage, wiped all the drop trays out, swept AND vacuumed the glider room floor, vacuumed the entire house, and took a shower. All between the hours of 1 and 5 PM. My aunt wanted us to go to church with her, so I did. I managed to shower, do my makeup and hair within an hour. Not even, really.

I didn't have as much to do today, mainly because I did it all yesterday. I sewed another set today that a lady wanted last night, so I didn't even have to advertise it. Some other girl is buying a different cage set that I'll sew Wednesday. I ended up cutting it out today, as well as one for Doug. LaVaughn and I decided to give it to him, mainly because he was with us the day we got it at Joann's and completely gushed over it. We're soft like that. And he does happen to be my bestie, so ya know.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE fall and the fact that time went back an hour over the weekend? I've always been a huge fan of "slow time". I'm a night owl, so of course I love the fact that it gets dark just after 5 now. You can tell that I'm running out of things to say.

Like I said, I haven't really done much of anything today. I sewed and cut some, but that's about it. I did take some really nice pictures of the sunset/lake/yard a little while ago. It's better than just taking a picture of the cage set yesterday. I guess I will leave you with that.

Love & Peace

-Megan

The cage set I sewed yesterday:


Pictures of the yard/sunset from today:


And Una, of course.









I have a love/hate relationship with these pictures.




No comments: