The wonders of Netflix...

Hey people. This is the first time in a long time that I've felt like blogging about anything. And what is that anything... Netflix. I'm sure half of America uses Netflix, but we've always been the type of people that just buy the movie and hope for the best. So, we saw an ad about a week ago saying "Two week free trial for Netflix". So we jumped ship and decided to give it a try. And guess what? It's awesome. We've decided that we really like it and that we're going to keep it. We've already watched The Unborn (which I'll rate in a later blog) and have another on the way/ And not to mention, we've watched a few instantly. So all in all, I think the man has really created a great thing. If you don't have Netflix and want to try it, go for it man. They have a few plans to choose from. We decided on one that has unlimited online viewing and one DVD out at a time. But, to each their I guess. I think I would give Netflix a big 9.5/10. Cause they don't have every movie out there, lol.

Well people, I hope you enjoyed the update. Expect more in the near future. Until then, go try out a free trial of Netflix and keep rockin' me baby. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Rat In A Cage by Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: