This, that, and the other...

Hey everyone. I know, it's been forever since I've wrote a good solid blog. Well, it's time for a change. I've got a lot on my mind and I feel the need to share. Everyday is still very hard for me. There's not a minute in the day that I don't think of my grandma. I still can't believe she's actually gone. It doesn't seem real. But, as John Mellencamp would say, "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone." That's my motto for the day. Hopefully I can stick to it. Well, here we go...


First, I'm going to start out with a couple movie reviews. And the first on my list is, The Unborn. We rented it a week or so ago. All in all, it wasn't a bad movie. But, I've seen better. I didn't care too much for the lead actress, Odette Yustman. She just couldn't get her screaming voice right. Her co-star, Megan Good, totally rocked the scream queen vote for me. And that's bad, considering there's only like one part where she had to scream. I don't want to go into too many details. Anyway, it's about a girl who kind of gets possessed by her "unborn" twin brother. That's pretty much all there is to it. So, I give this little number a 6.5/10. It's a good one to watch when there's nothing else at the movie store. Ok, now for The Girl Next Door. And I'm not talking about the one with the ever so foxy, Timothy Olyphant. I'm talking about Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door. It's about two young girls that have to live with their aunt after their parents pass away. And the thing they have to go through are so bad, it was hard for me to watch. And I can watch anything. I highly recommend this movie. You can either watch it on Chiller or rent it from Netflix. We've done both. But I have to say, the rented version is better because it's unrated. So, I'll give this little number a 9/10. Please, watch it. Lets see, what else did we watch? Oh yea, we watched Gran Torino. But I'm not going to go into details about it. We watched this movie the night before our grandma passed away and I really don't want to think about it too much. So, I'd give it a 7/10. Oh yea, we bought A Haunting In Connecticut. I don't really remember this one too much. We were still really upset at the time, so it made it kind of weird. But I do remember that it was good. So, for now I'll give it an 8/10. At least until we get a chance to watch it again. Ok, that's all the movie reviews for now...


What else has been going on... not too much really. We've been swimming a lot in the past couple of weeks. And so far (fingers crossed), we haven't got burned, lol. But summer's not over yet. We still have a while to get wet. The only downside, the place that we swim at isn't as deep as it used to be. I'm mean, you can still do some pretty cool flips and handstands, but that's about all. Hopefully, we'll get a bunch of rain one week and it'll get deep again...

Hmm, what else? Oh yea, we got Gossip Girl season one in the mail like a month ago. We watched it all in about a week, lol. I never thought I'd say this, but it was pretty good. It definitely kept me wanting more. I know one thing, I will so be in line to get season 2, lol.

And also, we got The O.C. The Complete Series in the mail like 4 days ago. We got it on eBay for like $49. Extremely cheap. We just started watching The O.C. towards the end of last year. We've pretty much loved it ever since. We've only watched about 5 episodes though.

Ok, I think that about sums it up for you. Not everything, but almost everything. Until next time people, you know what to do. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Lifes Been Good to Me So Far by Joe Walsh





This is our awesome tomato tree. This picture was taken like two months ago though. It's like taking over teh porch now, lol.

Another awesome shot of it.

This is some of our big tomatoes.

This is some of our cherry tomatoes. We've got like 50 off of it already. And there's about 100 more on there still.

This is a great face shot of Milla. I took like 50 of her about a week ago. This is one of the best ones.

Oh man, I love this picture. The coloring turned out so great. One of my faves.

This one is SO beautiful. I love everything about this picture.

This is John Rambo's newest head shot. He is so BIG. He's like a baby rat now, lol. But oh so pretty.

This is some of our tomatoes. We got all of these with like 3 days of each other... I think.

And last, but defiantly not least, The O.C. box., so beautiful...

No comments: