Just an update...

Hey again. I know, mind blowing... two blogs in ONE day! Well, this is actually an update to my previous blog. We went to our aunt's house and hung out there for a while. And guess who we brought with us? Our gliders! I held them while LaVuaghn "attempted" to sew, lol. It was so gnarly. She started out strong, but ended with a mess. By the end of the day she just said screw it. I was trying not to laugh the entire time, but you know me. Our aunt tried to help her to the best of knowledge. So before we left, my aunt was like, "Just leave it and you can do it tomorrow." So we left it there. We did come home empty handed, but we did get a couple really great pictures...

Well, I guess that's about all. Lets hope for more days like this in the future. More than one blog a day... come on. Lets be real, at least I have something better to do than blog. I got you there. Peace out my precious...

-Megan


This is how freaked out Kira gets when she's not at home, lol. Very awesome pic though...

Sadie... always so sweet and calm. More like scared stiff, lol.
This is what poor LaVaughn ended up with. It was so bad, lol...

This is what she used...

This is a little hat I made for my aunts horse thing. I think she really liked it... not...

No comments: