Sugar Glider Update...

What's up my peeps? I just though I'd give everyone a little dose of sugar today. I haven't been saying too much about them lately or posting a bunch of pictures. And that's just what we've got a lot of. So, being the kind person that I am, I thought I'd share. So, as you'll notice, I've added 20+ pictures of them at the bottom. So please, enjoy this overdose of lovely, lovely sugar...

-Megan

Song of the day: Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leopard

This is Sadie enjoying a blueberry treat.

This is Kira being her super cute self.

Sadie wondering what Kira is doing.

Then she finally notices the camera.

And this is what Kira was doing. Playing in the coconut.

I just love this picture. Her little fat body is so cute...
Kira always looks like this when she gets paranoid.

Sadie, being a statue...

Sadie playing with a bracelet.

Kira freaking out because she's in the kitchen.

A great little face shot of Sadie.

A great little face shot of Kira.

Kira in the pouch: 1 of 3

Kira in the pouch: 2 of 3

Kira in the pouch: 3 of 3

Sadie in the pouch: 1 of 3

Sadie in the pouch: 2 of 3

Sadie in the pouch: 3 of 3

Yes, that cute little blob under Sadie is Kira's stomach.

Kira seeing what's going on.

If you look really close, you can see that Kira is pinching Sadie's back meat. SO cute...

Aww, I just love their stupid little faces...

Kira enjoying a mealworm.

Sadie enjoying a mealworm.

No comments: