I can't believe it...

Oh my god, I can't believe it! We put a deposit on another sugar glider last night!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. We've been talking lately about breeding our two girls when they're about a year old. And the type of boy we were wanting to get was a WFB 100% Leu Het. Then that way, Sadie might have a Leu and Kira might have a WFB Black Beauty. Anyway, we were talking to our glider lady last night about it and mentioned what kind of boy we wanted. And guess what? That's exactly what kind she had! We couldn't believe it. We talked to her about him for a while, and then we decided to get him. She was so cool about everything. And not to mention, we get him WAY cheaper than what we should be getting him at. And the even better part... we get to make payments for as long as we need. She is SO cool. Ok, I could go on for hours about this so I'm going to stop now, lol.

There are loads of pics at the bottom. And... his temp name it Marcus. Peace people...

-Megan

Song of the day: Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson

Aww, such a little baby picture of him...

So cute...

Oh man, I love this sexy little picture...

AHHH! SO freaking cute...

Look at his mini wing...

This picture was just taken yesterday. He is so pretty...

Look at his little baby face and tail...

Aww, he's crabbing...
And these two beauties are his parents. The white one is Snowball, his daddy, and the WFB one is Asia, his mommy. So pretty...

Another gorgeous one...

No comments: