Just because...

Hey everyone. I don't really have too much to say today. I just thought I'd give you a little update. Earlier today I had Milla outside and was amazed at the lighting. So naturally, I had to take some pictures. I got a few really good pictures of the dogs, but I'm sure you all know, that's no easy task. So not all of them are looking, lol. But, what I got is good. Then, after I got done with the dogs, we took the gliders out for a little sun. We got a couple really good ones. LaVaughn was scared to get Kira out cause she gets freaked out by the outdoors, lol. But, I got a couple really cute ones of Sadie.

Well, I guess that's about all for now. We're getting ready to go to my aunts house so that LaVaughn can use her sewing machine. So, I guess I better hurry up. Until I get back, peace out and take advantage of the lighting while you still can...

-Megan

Song of the day: California by Phantom Planet

An awesomely huge flower we have growing in our yard.

I just love this picture of Carly, so cute...

I thought this was such a good picture. One of my faves...

One of Milla's many side shots, lol.

Some of our awesome cherry tomatoes. We have like a hundred of them, lol.
One of our ripe ones...

This is one of our yellow tomatoes that have yet to ripen...

This little cutie is Sadie...

And this little cutie is Kira...

I just love this picture of Kira. She looks like a goddess or something.

And now she's scared, lol.

Sadie trying to hide...

And lastly, the outside picture of Sadie. Never mind the nails, I was testing colors at the store...

No comments: