Back to PetsWay...

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know what we were doing yesterday. And guess what that was? Yes, we went back to PetsWay. Our beloved little animal shop. We didn't really get anything other than a little hut to go in our glider cage. We mostly walked around and took pictures. Other than that, we went to Walmart. I think we only got some cat food and a dog bone though. We didn't really get too much now that I think of it. It was mostly just a joyride. The main thing I wanted to tell you about. On the way there, we saw two baby deer. How awesome is that? They were just standing there, in the road. We got like right next to them and they didn't even run. It was so weird. We also got some pretty cool video of it that can be seen on YouTube in a day or two. It was so cool. Then, to finish the night off, we saw a freakin opossum! The neighbor dogs had scared it really bad, so it was curled up in a ball playing opossum, lol. But, that is what they're known for, right? Anyway, we got the dogs away from it long enough for it to get away.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Sorry I didn't have anything good to say. Well, until I do, stay cool peeps...

-Megan

Song of the day: Ready For Love by Bad Company


One of the baby deer...

Both of the baby deer...

An awesome little gecko...
Ugh... a tarantula.

This little beauty is a Solomon Island Eclectus. So pretty...
This is our old pal, the Macaw. He loves to have his picture taken...
A bundle of snakes...

Another great picture of our little man...

Another shot of the new bird...

This little guy is a Kinkajou...
A peeking corn snake...

On of the corn snake's many bros...

This one had major beef with me, lol...

This pretty little thing is LaVaughn's fave bird in the whole pet store...
Two pretty little blue mask lovebirds...

This guy was kind of grumpy the whole time we were there...

I love this snake. If we didn't have so many little animals in the house, I would have him...

Oh man, I love this bearded dragon. They are by far my fave lizard...

Some of the new cat food we got our girls. It's called Fancy Feast Appetizers. We got one in each flavor...
Another flavor...

And another flavor...

And another, lol...

This is the little opossum...
Ahh! Its teeth...

No comments: