Enjoy it whie you can...

Hey everyone. I just thought a quickie would do you all some good. Today was such a beautiful day. It was cool out and the lighting was fantastic. We only got to experience the evening, considering we got up at like 5:00, lol. But what light we did see was great. I wish all days were like today. Okay, I'm getting a little freaked out. I hate it when I ramble about the weather. We all know I'm better than that, lol. Anyway, LaVaughn got some pretty cool pictures while I was in the store. There's not a bunch, but enough. Hope you enjoy them...

Well, until next time my peeps. Be cool and take advantage of days like this. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Long As I Can See The Light by CCR

A lovely little shot of Milla...

Just a cool shot of the steering wheel, lol...
I thought this was such a great picture. The lighting is so awesome...
Seriously, how pretty is this?
Another gorgeous shot...
Uh, so pretty...
A gorgeous side shot of Milla...
I love this, how often does a person get a picture of a fly? So cool...

Here's one up close...


And last, a very cool picture of the dice in our car...

P.S.

I just want to go ahead and apologise for this creepy ass blog. I'm just not feeling anything that I'm writing right now. Lets hope for a better one in the future...

No comments: