Left 4 Dead 2...

Can you smell it? The smell of fresh, zombie slayed blood. Well, if you can't, maybe this isn't the blog for you. I've been trying to make time for this exact blog for a while now. I wanted it to be perfect. Then that way I can look back on this when Left 4 Dead 3 comes out and think to myself, "What good times that was." but lets face it, that's not going happen any time soon. So until then, can you even fathom what's coming out in 79 days? For me, November 17th, 2009 isn't just a stop along the way, it's a destination. And I hope that everyone reading this right now is going to be on the same bus as me. If not, you're not who I though you were. Well anyway, I could go on and on about this game until I had nothing left in me, but that's not what I'm going to do.

Well, my fellow zombie saying, ass kickin', gun toting friends, I'll see you on the other side. Peace...

-Megan

Song of the day: Zombie Stomp by Ozzy Osbourne



Stills from Left 4 Dead 2. Click to view the full size.

No comments: